I saw this on a friend’s blog and thought it would be fun!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper! It’s tons more fun than lame gift bags.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial…real trees are not symmetrical.
3. When do you put up the tree? Typically the day after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? If I had my way the middle of January. Mom and I typically compromise and take it down the first week in January.
5. Do you like eggnog? Heck No! It’s disgusting.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Little Miss Makeup. Doll I received when I was 8.
7. Hardest person to buy for? Goodness. Mom and Katie are typically the hardest. But, not this year!
8. Easiest person to buy for? Jimmy. We’re similar in tastes and there’s typically something fun that he wants.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes. I have a little one on my desk.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail…e-mailing a Christmas card???
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Hmmm…probably the socks I used to get every year from my grandparents. It was so boring (at least from a kids point of view).
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? White Christmas (My favorite movie ever!)
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? That depends. I used to begin in July (good deals). Now that I’m an adult with a life, beginning to middle of November.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? *blush* Yes.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Sausage and Cheese Balls. My aunt used to make them every year! Yum!
16. Lights on the tree? White Lights and lots of them!
17. Favorite Christmas song? O Come Let Us Adore Him
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay at home.
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer’s? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Downer, Blitzen and Rudolf. (And depending on the Christmas songs you know, Leroy.)
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? It depends. My family can’t always wait till Christmas morning. :)
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? It goes by too fast.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? My grandparents first ornament. We have an ornament on our family tree that my dad’s parents bought their first Christmas together.
24. Favorite dessert for Christmas dinner? Hmmm…I don’t really have one.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? First Season of Perry Mason :)
26. Any special Christmas traditions? My favorite tradition growing up was we would always sing Happy Birthday to Jesus & pray before we could open up any presents. It was my parents way of helping us kids keep our focus on the real reason for Christmas.